10/30/09

Finally a post...


I know that I haven't been able to post in awhile and it kills me that I haven't kept in touch with you guys. My job is going well... I had a little trouble remembering some procedures for credit card and check policies, but all in all it's good. I didn't realize how much I would be on my feet though, so I am learning to take it slower than my usual fast pace.
I also learned that I am OCD -- in the worst way. I go around straightening the shelves and all the products, which we are supposed to do...but I go as far as all the labels in the same direction. ARGH!! I am sooo nuts!!

But on to better and brighter things, my swap partner for Brooke's Board Interactive (yahoo group) has received his item from me so now I can share it with you. I know that he likes it -- always pleasing to know that.




If you celebrate, have a haunting Halloween tomorrow -- it's my most favorite holiday ever!! I don't dress up anymore but I LOVE seeing little guys and gals in their costumes. Makes me smile -- my godson will be Handy Manny -- his favorite cartoon character. His mom and dad even went out and got him the toolbox.. he should be adorable as ever.
Be safe if you choose to go out.
Until next time -- Happy Halloween!!
Keep Stitching,
Cameo

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see your post and to hear your job is going well.

    Wonderful exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finish!
    And just to let you know, your package arrived yesterday safely here in Finland. Thanks again for this wonderful drawing.

    ReplyDelete