12/1/09

Hello out there!!

I know it's been awhile again since I have posted anything. Life has been a bit crazy since I have been working now. I do enjoy my job, though dealing with some customers and employees can be difficult.


Did you have a good Thanksgiving? I did sorta. My family went over to my in-laws for some yummy food and then I had to work for the evening!! YES I had to work on Thanksgiving!! I think we were the only craft store to be open and of course we had some great deals. People came out in droves it seemed. I know what a couple of my gifts are too --heehee!!


Right now it's raining out and it's terribly cold too. The weather people have been saying that by Friday it's possible that we could have snow again this year!!?!!? How crazy is that. I am a little scared about that becuz I have no idea how to drive in the stuff except really slow, but that doesn't mean the rest of my town knows to do that..


A little late but here is a finish that I did .. I am sooo proud of it and really love it. I am hoping to be able to get it framed. Bit costly right now with holiday shopping to be done. Well I cannot stay on long this evening -- gotta get some sleep and keep the toes warm. Have a wonderful week.. and weekend. I hope to be able to post again soon and more frequently.
Keep Stitching,
Cameo

8 comments:

  1. What a cute design. Love the fabric and the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute finish!! That stinks about having to work on Thanksgiving- hope they paid you "Holiday pay." But at least you have a job right? That's a definite blessing these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great finish...btw, it is never late to show a finish!!! I love the photo in your heading. Someday I kind of feel like that little frog...hanging on for dear life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute finish. I see what looks like a bat and an alligator?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice finish! And you have all year to find a cute frame for next Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on your finish , and I love your little frog on your header . XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really nice Halloween design! Do you get a discount over the 50% off on framing they usually have? Everybody yells about Customer Service, but you don't hear much about being kind to Employees, do you? Here's hoping all your customers will be cheerful during the holiday season! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete