3/16/09

Tuesday's Freebie!!


today's freebie includes a kit (minus the fabric -- I royally screwed it up trying to sew this chart)of a 1956 BSA Gold Star motorcycle .. the kit is by Heritage Classics, also 2 packages of thread.. one is vintage Star Rayon and the other is vintage Star Embroidery cotton threads. I am getting to the bottom of the barrel here -- only a few more days of freebies left.
Remember to leave a comment with your email address if you are interested in this freebie.
Cameo

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Cameo. and now you toss up the motorcycle pattern.my son in law loves bikes.so guess i will give it another go for this one. Terry N

    shyphantum57@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. please count me in....my father in law would love that design

    ladythumper3369@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In for this one, too - thank you!

    pirjo.kallioniemi(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to win this one! My husband and I both have bikes, and our son has his first one...my Brothers and my dad ride... needless to say it is in the blood!
    Thanks for giving out such wonderful offers!!
    Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cameo, please count me in. Let's try my luck :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love this one. I went to the Isle of Man TT races on the back of one of those in 1970, what memories that brings back. love Sue.
    sue.durow@sky.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would like to give this to someone i know if i win. this person is unemployed and would cheer him up.

    ReplyDelete