5/28/09

Friday's Freebie


Today's jewelry freebie is .... something very special to me. I know you're thinking if it's so special -- why are you giving it away?!?! Well it's not my style. But I loved making it.
It's a earring and pin set, stitching entirely by me. The kit was bought by my best friend and she decided that she didn't want to complete it... so I got the kit and did it. The earrings are post, but could be converted to clip. They are made of plastic canvas and Caron threads in Painted Desert. I used the Mill Hill beads that it called for and added some clear Czech beads too. The edging is done with a fine ribbon in Garnet, I think. This is a really special set -- and I hope whomever wins it appreciates the work and love that went into it.
Remember to leave a comment with email so that I can contact you!!
Cameo

2 comments:

  1. please count me in.
    eedikee@vipmail.hu

    Thanks,
    Ancsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can certainly appreciate all the work you put into these. They are lovely. myrast at embarq dot com

    ReplyDelete