- I used tons of Sampler and Weeks thread throughout the entire piece.
- I reduced the lower shelf border to 2 rows instead of the 3 Brooke graphed.
- Instead of the cute bunny and carrots that Brooke came up with, I regraphed in some mudboots and an umbrella that I created with some fabric. And added a straw hat button too.
- One of the plants wasn't stitched, so I used a flower button instead.
- I had some eggs buttons too, so I placed them in ...easier than stitching the eggs.. and one of my eggs hatched a cute chickie!!
- I long stitched the vase to give it a slender lean look.
Well, I hope you enjoyed looking!! I had a ton of fun personalizing this one for my personality. Hope everyone has a great weekend. And REMEMBER the real reason for Memorial Day -- it has nothing to do with hot dogs and potato salad.