9/16/09

Today's Winner and Thursday's Freebie!!

today's winners are : Three winners for the freebie charts are: VIRPI, TRACEY, and LYNN. The pinkeep winner was BARB (omashee). I believe you gals are already winners so envelopes got stuffed.

*****************************
Today's freebies are: Set of 9 cross-stitching magazines. You will get all 9 of them!!


****************************
And: An Alma Lynne vest panel... this was given to me in hopes that I would finish it but I have no plans on doing that. It was cut before I got it and maybe you can use it ==

Remember to leave a comment with your email address and the title(S) of which you would like to be entered for.


Keep Stitching,
Cameo

9 comments:

  1. Magazines please for me.

    brittandme76@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. please put me in for the 9 magazines.hehehe might as well give it anither try.Terry N

    shyphantum57@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cameo,

    I would love to enter for the magazines please.

    fruchttiger1978@yahoo.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also like to try my luck with those magazines.

    virpi.rantakangas@netti.fi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I woul like to enter for the magazine draw. Please add me.

    nimatitus@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The magazines, for sure. Thanks for all the chances and the winnings.
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goody goody! Don't want to enter this time- just saying thanks for the giveaways. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cameo,

    Would love to be entered for the vest. They are all the fashion over here this year.


    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I would like to be enetered for the vest. Happy days.

    kaingahappenings@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete