9/24/09

Today's Winner and Thursday's Freebie!!

Sorry no post last night --I was feeling ill and didn't come online at all. So I am posting today instead. Winners are: RHEA for the Halloween bags and DANIELA for the magz.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((




today's freebies are: Hanging out Witch -- 2 panels -- This makes a witch hanging out on a limb. Really cute but I know that I will never have time to finish them .. You can request one panel or both.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))



And: more Magazines!! These are a set of 5 called "CRAFTS" Sept 1978, April 1979, Aug 1978, Nov 1989, and June 1983. You get all 5 magazines.


Remember to leave a comment with your email address with the title(S) of the items you wish to be entered for.

Keep Stitching,
Cameo

3 comments:

  1. Please sign me up for the magazines.
    Thank you,
    yuuye_chan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to own the witch hangings. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be considered for the witch hangings.

    Thank you,
    Rhea

    ReplyDelete