9/2/09

Today's Winner and Wednesday's Freebie!!

today's winners are: SHIRLEY for the butterfly kit and RHEA for the miniatures charts. I will emailing you later this evening with all the details.

****************************


Today's freebies are: Charland Designs "Tokens of Love" (Welsh Lovespoon) 1994
This includes the chart, thread, and the cute lovespoon charm.
It says on the stitched part "Rwyn Dy Garu Di"
**I had to google this -- the translation is "I love you" in Welsh!! How sweet is that?**


****************************


And, we have: Irene O. Thomas "The Countess"
This is for the chart only. Also includes many more Celtic knots inside, I peeked.


Remember to leave a comment with your email address and the title(S) for which you would like to be entered for.


Keep Stitching,
Cameo

5 comments:

  1. Oooh pick me.. pick me!! Love the Welsh Lovespoon!!

    Karen D
    bizeefingerskaren@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy stitching Charlend's designs, so please add my name to the draw for the Welsh Lovespoon.

    gaisdaughter at yahoo dot com

    Thanks, Cameo!

    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them both so just enter me to the drawings for both. Have a great day!
    Barbara Shultz plasticcanvaslvr@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please enter me for both again! Wonderful stuff you're purging Cameo!
    Hugs, Barb
    omashee@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enter me for the Countess, please!

    pirjo.kallioniemi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete