9/25/08

Let's see if I can get a picture to post ~~


ALRIGHTTTTTTTT!!! This is an Ikea shelf unit that holds all my stitching junk, threads, books, scrapbooking items, etc. On the 2nd shelf from the top -- the white labeled things are drawers for all my threads -- one skein wound on a bobbin of every DMC cotton floss color!! This was my mother's floss dresser, and then I would up with it and each drawer is labeled with the color's number. I have them in numeric order. Organized freak, I know!! Well enough about me and my stash.
Keep Stitching!
Cameo

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. You have great amount of stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO! You did good on posting your first pic! Love your shelf and I'm also an anal organizer. LOL
    Barb in TX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere! I want to rummage around on that shelf. Lots of goodies there!

    And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world Cameo!!! Nice to see your alright!

    ReplyDelete