12/14/08

10 more days!!

This pillow was made by me-- for one of Justin's teachers. I was tempted to keep it for myself. I used wool for the ends and backing, ladies handkerchief for the ends as well (seen the idea on another blog) and some snowflake buttons. It says "believe"... did it with silks. Justin's teacher seemed really impressed -- I may do it again for myself. This was also the first time I ever did such a narrow pillow before -- kinda proud of myself.

Can you imagine -- only 10 more days till the jolly ole elf makes his 30 second appearance?? .. wow .. it seems like the year has flown literally by. Justin has the rest of this week of school left before he gets out for holiday. I think he's just ready to open presents. Enjoy the picture and I will try to post again really soon with some finishes.

Keep Stitching!
Cameo

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you finished this one. I am sure the teacher will love it.

    ReplyDelete