12/3/08

Getting Back in the Groove

this beautiful fairy was stitched by my swap partner -- love it!!
this ornie was also stiched by my swap partner -- it's just darlin!!

another fairy, flowers, and butterflies all over my tree-- just how nature intended it!

"Let it Snow" ornie

"A Child is Born" ornie


I am just now getting back into my groove of stitching. I finished 3 ornies today (sharing 2 of them with you this evening) while the roofer was pounding overhead. I posted 2 of them on the ornie SAL that I am a part of. Also got the time to take some pictures of my "mother nature" tree. I have my ornie from my swap on Brooke's Board showcased here tonight --

A feast for the eyes -- I hope that you enjoy all the pictures this evening!! Tomorrow will be part 2 of my tree pictures -- seems I can only share so many of them with you in a post.
Cameo

2 comments:

  1. I so love faries and I so love that look on your tree. Great work on the ornies too. Have a wonderful rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete