12/5/08

Sharing my Christmas Tree

This is a sprite/pixie from my swap partner on Brooke's Board -- too darned cute!! I have one in pale blue too. There's a fairy above and a woodpecker to the left. Also the stitched fairy from my wonderful swap partner is just below the green pixie.

Here's the blue one. You can also see a large bee and flowers in this picture, bit of a peacock tail too.


Green fairy -- she almost disappears in the foliage.

Cute lil fairy, and a bird off to the left.

This is a Hallmark ornie Barbie as Titiana? the fairy... not too good a picture becuz of lighting issues.
Hope you enjoyed seeing more of my tree again. I hope to take some more pictures now that I am almost done decorating the tree. I have a topper to put on yet. I want to take a full length tree picture, but again no time!! ahh!
Keep Stitching!
Cameo





2 comments: