12/8/08

Present for Justin's teacher

Designer: Kindred Spirits
Chart Name: Christmas Stitcheries
Threads: Pur-Lusta
Fabric: a pre-printed cotton fabric with snowflakes
Extras: wooden star button and jingle bells
Thought that I would share a picture that I took this evening of a small narrow pillow that I did in one day. Justin is in Jr High now and I still like to make presents for the teachers that he has, and this pillow is for his Math teacher. I hope that she likes it! I am snickering becuz I had him hold the pillow while I took the picture... and I noticed that his nipples are showing !!! LOL so laughing my butt off!!! HAHAHAHAHA


Keep Stitching!

Cameo

2 comments:

  1. Cameo, The pillow is cute !! So is your son's nipples !!! ROFLMBO !!!!! You will have to drag this one out when he picks out his bride-to-be. hee hee hee He will grown. LOL
    Dusty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely pillow you made for the teacher.

    Thanks so much for following my blog, haven't came across your blog yet so i am glad to see your name.

    ReplyDelete