4/28/09

I am still around



I am still around -- I promise!! We are remodeling yet another room with the help of Donald's uncle. It's daunting, but I know it will be worth it in the long run.


Still stitching (or sewing, rather) my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt. I hope that you enjoy the new pictures. Right now I am stitching the last row on -- you'll have to wait in suspense for the color that I choose. And I have some FUN! backing material that I bought in Chicago last year. It'll really set the quilt off.

I went through my box of handmade jewelry pieces and weeded out some pieces that haven't moved. For the month of May (which begins Friday) I will be featuring a piece for FREE! Yes, you heard it here first. It'll be just like the cross-stitch stash giveaway- as you will have to post a comment if you desire the piece with your email address. Justin, Donald, or myself will do the drawing... and it'll be mailed out to you. How fun is that??


Have a wonderful HUMP day!!

Keep Stitching,
Cameo

3 comments:

  1. Never thought you have left us Cameo but you have been busy clearly. Good luck with all the renovations.
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last row! Already!! WOW girl!
    It's amazing:)
    Have fun with the renovations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. will you be given this grandmother's garden one away? steffani
    if so please enter me as I collect grandmother garden quiltsok. it is fantastic, colors are beautiful'
    email me at compu.smith@yahoo.com since I work tues to thursday it sometimes hard to get on line but soon I will be at work on fridays. sometimes I use a friends computer.

    ReplyDelete