10/9/08

Dieting looks good on my Stash

Too bad it doesn't help out my tummy fat!! LOL

Little FYI: All the silk threads are going to a new home!! So sorry if you didn't get in on the deal.
Also the Plastic Canvas books -bon vonage! New homes, new owners!! If you're uncertain of what I have left, please feel free to email me at cameo_br@yahoo.com and I can answer any questions or give you an inventory update.

I have a show this weekend and I know that I am going to be dead tired Saturday night.... in lieu of that I will post a new item tonight.

It is a kit from Dimensions, counted cross stitch. It's called Welcome Mat, #6978. It's a cute pale green Welcome mat with pairs of flip flops all around. I had great intentions to stitch it, but I know that I won't. Everything is included, never been opened. $3.00 For details and pictures of this chart -- please see this site : http://www.dimensions-crafts.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=2138&IDCategory=25

Remember there's no shipping charge. First come, First serve!

I hope that everyone is having a GREAT day!! Keep Stitching!

Cameo

No comments:

Post a Comment