10/2/08

October is here!































Well, it's official!! October is here! Are you getting any cooler weather? Seems the same here, not too hot in the afternoons and a bit cooler in the evenings.

Since getting my machine back yesterday, I have been sewing like a bat outta hell... how's that for a Halloween reference. LOL I finished all the tags/fobs that I had cut out and hope that you enjoy the pictures of them. This is gonna be fun ... but I will list them all for you.

From picture one L to R : hedgehog is from the Workbasket (freebie), August Rings is from Bent Creek (snapper kit), Boo Pumpkin is from Waxing Moon designs (freebie), ewe is from DMC (freebie), and my name in cross-stitch is an alphabet that is unknown. Picture 2 L to R: Crab is from DMC (freebie) and Hedwig's Four Patch is from The Sampler Girl (freebie). Picture 3 L to R : January Snows is from Bent Creek (snapper kit), April Glooms is from Bent Creek (snapper kit). Picture 4 L to R: Irish at Heart is from Just Another Button Company (freebie), Crab (as mentioned above), Pentagram is from Stitch Witch (freebie), Hello Spring is from Lizzie*Kate (freebie), fish is from an unknown chart. Picture 5 L to R: knight with dragon is from "Jo Verso's Cross Stitch Year 1001 Motifs to Celebrate the Events of the Seasons" book, and Spooky Patch is from Lizzie*Kate (freebie). WHEW!!

I am quite pleased with how they turned out. The sewing took some time, but the grommet squishing was fun! Some of these will be gifts for close friends right now, and others will wait till Christmas. What fun!!

One last thing, I was inspired by someone in another blog... sorry I don't remember who said it... to go on a stash diet. What a concept! I love the idea. So I am going through my stash and getting some items together that I know I will NEVER stitch in this lifetime. I would like to offer them up for sale. I will try to post one every day until everything I can spare is gone.









Today's bargain is Just Nan's Common Ground chart with embellishment pack. This also includes the accessories chart too!! I am only asking $15.00 and there is no charge for shipping.
Email me at cameo_br@yahoo.com if you are interested so that we can finalize things. First come, first serve.
You can view the details at http://www.justnan.com/





Keep Stitching!
Cameo

No comments:

Post a Comment