7/15/09

My Favorite Men is complete!

finished piece

I am happy to announce that "My Favorite Men" is done done done!! And it's so BIG!! I guess I didn't realize it would be. No sizing was given on the chart, so I really didn't think about it. Of course it's done on 14 ct Aida so that should have been a clue. Meagan was the first to see it last night as I finished it in the wee hours. She gave me an idea and I am going to work on it. I don't want to reveal it yet. But I think you will be pleasantly surprised when I am finished. I might even do a tutorial as I am sewing. hmmmm interested?? Enjoy the pictures everyone!!

close up of banner with beads

Keep Stitching,
Cameo

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely delightful, I always loved Christmas designs with gingerbread men in it. I am hoping to do one similar one day, but for the mo' I am stitching another project for Christmas and would love to finish it before I pass onto the next one. Your design is so so nice! L xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. I am still hoping for some summer, never mind xmas lol

    ReplyDelete